Wednesday, May 19, 2010

If I Were a Rich Man



This is my dream bag. I saw it on Martha's craft department's site the other day and have been dreaming about it since!

I'm not a spend happy person. Most of my things, home decor, clothing, even toiletries come from discount stores or flea markets, but every once in a while something decadent catches my fancy!

The "Fleabag" is utilitarian and universal, organic and sustainable, and produced in New York City. It comes in a variety of beautiful colors, but this one is my favorite. I could wear it with black, or white, khaki, orange, grey, blue jeans, a purple dress or whatever.

If you want to know the reason this dream will never be my reality, click here:

http://fleabg.com/n2/index.php

Sigh, sigh, sigh.....

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Are you serious? I can't believe it's that expensive. I have to admit though, I absolutely LOVE it. Love the color. Love the shape. Love those little belts. So cute.

The Millers said...

Always with the burnt sienna...geez.

stacey said...

The bag is cute and the I do like that color but.....holy moly!

If I bought a bag like that no one would ever see it cause I'd have to stay at home to save money the rest of the year. :)

palmtreelover said...

only if

Janine said...

What????that much???

Renee said...

I know, the price took my breath away too.

Mia said...

I thought it would be like in the 100 range. Whoa!! I do like it though.

WWMD

"My professional life has been centered on the home, the well being of the family and everything that these subjects encompass. When I began working in this area more than 25 years ago, the subject of homemaking as it relates to families was largely overlooked, though the interest was clearly broad and the desire for information strong. My colleagues and I soon discovered we were satisfying a deeply felt unmet need."

Martha Stewart, U.S. Senate Special Committee on Aging, April 16, 2008