

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wzpynvxr7tA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rQRpFXo3wjM&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SmILdajWh3c&feature=related
Morrissey,Martha and Mormonism! The 3 M's, now that's a trinity.... I'm just kidding, gees. How about M for "Messiest Kitchen Ever!". Don't judge me.
I've been working like mad to get ready for the holidays. This year I'm a bit of a Scrooge. I think it all happened so fast. I normally prep by listening to Christmas music starting in June or July. We were so busy this year with moving and I've been totally preoccupied with trying to get my kids settled in school, sports and social stuff. They've had a harder time settling in at home because I've been indecisive about getting things unpacked and out. So, I'm frantic! Throw a tree up and call it a day. Bah Humbug!!!!!!
There's nothing like baking to the sweet sounds of Morrissey. So soothing! This year I have a long list of sweets. Chocolate chip, chocolate peanut butter chip, sugar, spice cookie with butter frosting, pear cake, oatmeal cake, Russian tea cakes, pecan squares and brittle. Baking is good for the nerves and my kids love it too! I'll start dieting tomorrow.
OK, so has anyone gone to "My Space"? It's so weird and sad. An old friend contacted me the other day and told me about some mutual friends with 'my space' accounts. They used to be normal people and now they're not. Suddenly every one's Deepak Chopra with nose ring, tattoo's and very "open minds". I guess you really can't go home again, but I miss my old friends.
I admit it, I don't have deep thoughts. None. I'm lucky if I have a shallow thought once in a while. I haven't had a good night's sleep in 13 years! I love my family and I want to be a good person, that's all. I'm so incredibly grateful for the Gospel in my life and for the positive influences that keep me on the straight and narrow, especially good friends who are constantly trying to do better. Heavenly Father knows what we need even if it's not what we think or expect. Thank goodness, right?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rQRpFXo3wjM&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SmILdajWh3c&feature=related
Morrissey,Martha and Mormonism! The 3 M's, now that's a trinity.... I'm just kidding, gees. How about M for "Messiest Kitchen Ever!". Don't judge me.
I've been working like mad to get ready for the holidays. This year I'm a bit of a Scrooge. I think it all happened so fast. I normally prep by listening to Christmas music starting in June or July. We were so busy this year with moving and I've been totally preoccupied with trying to get my kids settled in school, sports and social stuff. They've had a harder time settling in at home because I've been indecisive about getting things unpacked and out. So, I'm frantic! Throw a tree up and call it a day. Bah Humbug!!!!!!
There's nothing like baking to the sweet sounds of Morrissey. So soothing! This year I have a long list of sweets. Chocolate chip, chocolate peanut butter chip, sugar, spice cookie with butter frosting, pear cake, oatmeal cake, Russian tea cakes, pecan squares and brittle. Baking is good for the nerves and my kids love it too! I'll start dieting tomorrow.
OK, so has anyone gone to "My Space"? It's so weird and sad. An old friend contacted me the other day and told me about some mutual friends with 'my space' accounts. They used to be normal people and now they're not. Suddenly every one's Deepak Chopra with nose ring, tattoo's and very "open minds". I guess you really can't go home again, but I miss my old friends.
I admit it, I don't have deep thoughts. None. I'm lucky if I have a shallow thought once in a while. I haven't had a good night's sleep in 13 years! I love my family and I want to be a good person, that's all. I'm so incredibly grateful for the Gospel in my life and for the positive influences that keep me on the straight and narrow, especially good friends who are constantly trying to do better. Heavenly Father knows what we need even if it's not what we think or expect. Thank goodness, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment