Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The World Through Sophie's Eyes

 I just found these pictures in our iPhoto folder and they're so funny! Sophia got a camera from her Aunt Kelly for Christmas and I had no idea she put it to such good use! Here are some of her pictures and a couple that Grace took of her. She even figured out how to use the different special effects. Love love LOVE that six year old!!!! (Soon to be seven.)







The pillow pet was her second favorite gift.


2 comments:

Stacey H said...

Ha! How seriously fun! Every pic is so cute.

Suzanne said...

A talented photojournalist in the making! That barbie one cracks me up!

WWMD

"My professional life has been centered on the home, the well being of the family and everything that these subjects encompass. When I began working in this area more than 25 years ago, the subject of homemaking as it relates to families was largely overlooked, though the interest was clearly broad and the desire for information strong. My colleagues and I soon discovered we were satisfying a deeply felt unmet need."

Martha Stewart, U.S. Senate Special Committee on Aging, April 16, 2008