Friday, December 9, 2011

Stocking Stuffers

I'm 100% done with my Christmas shopping, but am still trying to find ideas for fun stocking stuffers.   I just came across this album at amazon.com and am hooked! It's the "Green Album" and is a compilation of classic Muppet songs performed by contemporary bands and solo artists. Very mellow, and very clean so it's good for kids of all ages.

I think I have to get it and try to figure out which one of my kids would 1.appreciate and enjoy it, and 2.is most likely to let me borrow it for an extended period of time.

Ahhhh, "The Rainbow connection" is my favorite song ever. Weezer and Hayley Williams do a beautiful rendition but the all time best is found here: Debbie and Kermit

2 comments:

Stacey H said...

You're so awesome, Renee! Some of my fave stocking sources are Restoration Hardware, Thinkgeek.com and scientificsonline.com.

Mia said...

We are a big thinkgeek.com family here too :). What a cool album. I'll have to check it out.

WWMD

"My professional life has been centered on the home, the well being of the family and everything that these subjects encompass. When I began working in this area more than 25 years ago, the subject of homemaking as it relates to families was largely overlooked, though the interest was clearly broad and the desire for information strong. My colleagues and I soon discovered we were satisfying a deeply felt unmet need."

Martha Stewart, U.S. Senate Special Committee on Aging, April 16, 2008