Thursday, January 27, 2011

Smart.

www.littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com

I love this blog! Her most recent post is about using sheet sets as curtains. I haven't done this since Scott and I first got married, but why not?! I recently bought a duvet cover on sale to make a shower curtain. I know it sounds weird, but it's all just fabric, right? The sheet set idea is even more brilliant because it doesn't require any sewing. If you want it lined, simply buy a cheap white sheet set and fabric glue it to the back! Look at Goodwill.

So I did a little search for sheet sets and found some beautiful patterns:


















































Check out her blog for the finished product! It's pretty amazing what you can do with sheets.

3 comments:

palmtreelover said...

love #5...btw ty friend!

palmtreelover said...

oh and btw i fed your fish

Suzanne said...

The fabrics above are gorgeous! Definitely smart to repurpose an item if you love the fabric!

WWMD

"My professional life has been centered on the home, the well being of the family and everything that these subjects encompass. When I began working in this area more than 25 years ago, the subject of homemaking as it relates to families was largely overlooked, though the interest was clearly broad and the desire for information strong. My colleagues and I soon discovered we were satisfying a deeply felt unmet need."

Martha Stewart, U.S. Senate Special Committee on Aging, April 16, 2008